Sophisticated Personal Injury Representation For New York
Salvatore D. Ferlazzo
- Special Counsel
- Personal Injury
Mr. Ferlazzo has successfully litigated a variety of complex personal injury, commercial and municipal law issues in the State and Federal Courts. He also has a substantial practice in municipal, environmental, real estate development and telecommunications law.
- Western New England College School of Law, Springfield, Massachusetts
- Siena College
- New York, 1982
- U.S. Court of Appeals 2nd Circuit
- U.S. District Court Northern District of New York, 1982
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims, 1995
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- New York State Bar Association
- Albany County Bar Association
- "Super Lawyer"